Ready Player Me 3D Avatar

Upland has integrated with Ready Player Me to enable players to create their own 3D avatars to use in the Upland Metaverse. Beyond its use within this metaverse, Ready Player Me avatars can be used in over 6000 different games, experiences and metaverses. This enables you to create your identity once, and take it with you in all of the games and platforms you engage in. Follow the steps below to set up your Ready Player Me Avatar within Upland.

You are able to directly create your 3D Ready Player Me avatar within Upland. Alternatively if you alreayd have a Ready Player Me account, you can login and import your avatar. You will be able to purchase wearables – hats, shirts, etc. as NFTs within Upland and also in other marketplaces. Just like people own fashionable clothes in the real world, the same will hold true in the metaverse. You will be able to take your wearables between different metaverses, just like your Ready Player Me 3D avatar. Follow the instructions below to create your avatar.

create ready player me avatar by Upland Guide

Back to metaverse identity